KRL 0.00% 14.5¢ kangaroo resources limited

the big picture, page-4

1. 1,950 Posts.
    Nice post disenfranchised.

I am well over my head in this one and it is down to my in-experience in this game that has let me down. Average price .235 so yeah i am feeling it.

I just cannot beleive what has happened to us so far.
    ie; coal sales falling through, raising money through there mates, poor work alround from an outsiders point of view. I think considering they have treated us like mushrooms and had a few errors along the way I do beleive we should have had Monthly updates from KRL just to keep them on there toes. And i don't really care even if they announce they did nothing i would be happier than what i have gone through already.

So all these tenements and very little management going on perhaps the directors are not concentrating on this company and are concentrating on the other companies they are on the pamel with.

If this new life saver comes through I beleive certain people should start looking for another line of work cause this is not there forte.

give me and atleast 10 others on this forum alone control and i believe we would could have managed a lot more than what has happened.

Go Bayan,
    also I wonder what Nannok will think of this deal if its a winner or he will start trying to offload his 50,000million plus shares.

New year with again new options so fingers crossed and I hope Bayan or someone else can make us a proffesional out fit once again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.