PEK 0.00% 19.5¢ peak rare earths limited

the big picture

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Three things can happen to fledgling mining stocks with assets that far outweight MC.

1. They are taken over cheaply.

2. They develop the asset and are protected by a large cornerstone investor/funder from aggresive T/O

3. They develop the asset in a more traditional way of small raisings and value adding one step at a time and multiple small, medium holders taking stakes.

I think as most things in life with the uncertainties of world markets, unknown drill results and changing funding conditions its often a case of suck and see.

Or shifting sands may describe it better.

So IMO critisism of management for getting some funding now is well off the money.(excuse pun)

Anyway I am starting to wonder if model 3 is not the most desirable path to follow if at all possible.

It may well be the path we end up following.

Model 2 is better than model 1 of course.

But model 3 leaves us in full control of the future of the company and free to run our own race.

Anyway what happens in the future will depend on how our continuing results go and what interest/offers we get. Our current and rising SP almost has us out of the woods re the worst lowball T/O possibilities.

And holders increasing understanding of what we actually have, meaning more and more holders will be thinking I wouldnt sell out for under X amount. And I think X amount is quickly growing as is the identified resource.

Roths look great, really good IMO and Im sure will be keen to continue with us, but the beauty of the relationship AH has struck up here is we are not locked in. There are many good funds/banks in the U.S and although all will be tight on the terms, as PEK does more and more business over there we will get more and more offers of involvement I believe.

We may and quite possibly will choose to stay will Roth for a very long time, or the duration, but we dont have to.

I think its a great outcome and we are fully running the show and flexible to move to changing conditions on all fronts.

I am just as excited about the fact we have U.S exposure as who its through.

This is a big resource, we need exposure to a big market.

And you know what i reckon comes next, a big shareprice.

And at the end of the day thats why we are all there.

Any others with thoughts to share on big picture stuff which may come into play in PEKs future, or just what people would like to see happen?

Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $39.97K 202.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 177736 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 8393 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.