NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Hi Newpunta,I feel a bit embarrased when you refer to me as a...

1. 5,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298

Hi Newpunta,

I feel a bit embarrased when you refer to me as a person of calibre. I only know information because of friends, one in particular who works very hard to stay informed. He deserves all the credit.

Hi Mac,

I agree that all the main info regarding Nkwe is out in the open and investors should be able to see this opportunity to profit from Zinjin's desire to have a supply of PGM's. As you say it's clear that a merger or acquistion is in the pipeline. Why else would they be appointing personel to the board.
    From the announcement:
    "Mr Li has over 25 years’ experience in mining and investment activities, and joined 
    Zijin in 2007. As General Manager of the International Department of the Group, Mr 
    Li  takes  charge  of  the  identification  and  evaluation  of  merger  and  acquisition 
    opportunities relating to overseas mineral investments, as well as co-ordinating and 
    managing Zijin’s overseas operational projects."

"Mr Robin Wang has worked at Zijin Mining Group Co., Ltd in various roles since 2006, 
    and  is  currently  Legal  Counsel,  Deputy  General  Manager  of  Zijin’s  Overseas 
    Development Division."

This information and the fact that Zinjin are acquiring all these shares in the low teens has been announced. For most ASX companies this would be sufficient and any information in line with their intentions, which you and I also possess, could not be classified as "inside trading".

Largely due to our common good friend we get lots of information in line with these intentions, so you can argue that it isn't inside information.

I concede that you can argue it's not inside information but, knowing that these delays are only irritating but not a problem, and that all is well and on track; is certainly reassuring and gives me peace of mind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.