NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Hi TopwonI suspect that the main reasons why buying has been...

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Hi Topwon

I suspect that the main reasons why buying has been consistently low are firstly that most of us shareholders are happy with our holdings and have no spare cash. The opportunity to top up at these low prices has been around for over a year.

A second reason why new investors have failed to appear and push the price higher is that they see any announcement of a takeover in the distant horizon. Many prefer other short term opportunities.

Once all outstanding DMR matters are resolved we may then find a surge in buying confidence. Broker evaluations will not go astray. However the conflict may be with Zijin wanting to keep the price low for t/o reasons whilst our Aust director wanting to promote the sp to satisfy those who have supported the company in recent years.

I can only see NKP as the last jewel on OKAP's book. Therefore strong NKP promotion will be the winnerin my opinion.

One thing that we have learnt with our painfull investment is that the South African definition of imminent has a different meaning. Hope that the Chinese interpretation is different.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.