BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

“You are right GS and ABU. I have been monitoring commentary and...

1. 4 Posts.
    “You are right GS and ABU.

I have been monitoring commentary and the continual knocking of company and Lead manager is really given me the runs!!
    Who can prove that Patersons have held it down? I can tell you now that the 1 mill seller was not theirs!! PROOF PEOPLE??
    Who will also thank them when they get their buy books out post EGM??

No Chinese involvement in the placement means they will have to buy on market when given the green light by company hierarchy re off-take. Obvious SP benefits with this.

Can anyone see the big picture that WR had a window of 4 weeks within which he (with broker) headed through the US and Europe to raise capital. If not completed now, then next window was 6 months away given an extremely heavy workload, and it is with credit that this was completed oversubscribed!! Big Picture- Appetite will be there from big investors for the amount they were cut back , but only after their initial placement has been ratified by existing shareholders!!

Can anyone see the big picture that without raising this cash NOW, production next year would probably not happen!! This is now not doubted.

If you are in the stock for short term gains, GO AWAY AND PLAY WITH THE SPECULATORS. (Pelm is missing you!!) If you want an exciting run through to production then stick with the cheapest Iron Ore play on the market. PERIOD!!
    I missed the FMG boat run and I will be damned if I am missing this story play out. At least management is not looking to sell the company out to the first asian investor that walks through the door.

Real upside is pre-feas when query re impurities and cost of beneficiating will be answered. In meantime enjoy the price and accrue. Plenty want this stock but human greed prevents them from buying at these prices. Needless to say they will be the investors jumping over themselves to buy on the way through $3 then $4, whilst the holders sit back and watch their net worth multiply.

Get a grip and understand the long term benefits for the long term holders.

BIG PICTURE PEOPLE! BIG PICTURE!”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.