BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

barron I will address your post as it is written, hopefully you...

1. 2,131 Posts.
    barron

I will address your post as it is written, hopefully you can do the same

para 2 was a jumble, maybe you should retype it. you are saying that patts are a friend of mining companies?

para 3 so the chinese are going to buy on market? Is that how you become an equity partner? you may need to do a bit of reading on that, or maybe don't, you will fit in well on this thread. The company have said that the chinese want to become equity partners.

para 4 If WR is too busy to raise cash for the company, the other job that he is doing outside the 4 week window must have been a dooosiieee. If the subscribtion buyers missed out, why would they wait till after the placement?? they could have bought on market at 2.45 and the price would never have gone below 2.40. Or were you talking about the broker being available?

para 5 I agree but the mined ore is low value.

Para 6 the brm shareprice is where it is for a reason, not because of cappers or downrampers on HC, because the market is not sure if the company has 50 mill or 500 mill tonnes. So they rightly assume 50, down 80 meters. To compare brm to fmg is, just crazy!

Para 7 yes the real upside will be if the contaminants are proven to be removable, then the market will take notice. I have said this from the start!

End of response.

The world is full of low grade ore, brm will just be another uneconomical resource.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.