BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

hi gringoMate i here your small amount of frustration as im a...

1. 2,019 Posts.
    hi gringo

Mate i here your small amount of frustration as im a little as well, mate i have no doubt in my mind why the SP is where it is, its being held by an anchor to make the placement look like we were not stooped into a cheap placement, well it was a cheap placement we all know that, it is what it is.

Also there is no doubt that the Abalone drill results are complete, this could very well be a SP mover to the upside, the company will not let out anything positive until the placement is done as i would bet my left arm on that, its a pain in the arse i know.

You have been in longer than me and at a very cheap price you lucky duck, mate just let this bloody placement get over the line and i do beleive that the people that took hold of the placement will be in the market for more.

Hang in there Gringo, it will happen, just give it some time, also we will have a cash backing of about 70c per share once its all done, to gauge value on BRM you could subtract 70c from the current SP, i think that BRM should be trading at $3.70 post share placement to reflect the $3 SP previous to placement and the 70c per share aprox of the cash backing in the bank.

Cheers

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.