AIO 0.00% $9.13 asciano limited

Well Buddy 134 ..in relation to the share price 5 years from...

1. xf1
    263 Posts.
    Well Buddy 134 ..in relation to the share price 5 years from now....hell I wouldn't have a clue..I'm not God so I cannot predict the future. I'd like to think that it would have intersected across the Toll price at some point and be around $10.00 or $12.00 ,but then as a holder of a lot of this stock, well, I would be inclined to project a reasonably optomistic price now wouldn't I . Of course by then the recession would be well over , the city's growing once again and the wharve duopoly going flat out and expanding not to mention the rail, autocar etc..etc...

So far as "am I in management" ...that's a good one...I drive for Patricks in their PPS division...I'm even a TWU member and was actually once a Delegate. ( maybe that's why I seem so smart. just kidding )
    So how do you trade in a truck...simple, 5 year old dell latitude laptop through excesior 240 volt inverter using 3 wireless broardband...piece of cake runs all through the day

In our yard in Coode Rd West Melbourne we are exremely busy ( 80 prime movers incorporating around 60% B Double configurations )We run a nightshift as well and there are no complaints from the drivers at all.

Regarding the dilution of the shares.....seems people by their very nature have short memories...remember Ute Gate ?, now when was that ???? They will forget very soon that there was even a capital raising !!!

Look, share prices more often than not are driven by emotion...Fear and Greed....two powerful forces.
    Those that lost on the way down and I feel sorry for them refused to sell because Greed told them it would go back up then along comes the economic crisis and well the rest is history.

I see in these posts a lot of analytical thinking incorporating so much technical analyasis that it all gets a bit confusing after a while...Incidently technical analysis can be self fullfilling and I believe only reflects true situations of the past. Such a dangerous pastime indeed.

Me, I sort of go with Occam's Razor....you know " the simplest solution is more often than not the correct one."

My situation is that I bought big time when the price was way way below $1.00....I told everybody to buy as much as they could then but no one did because they were scared of the huge debt and reckoned we were gone.
    But we did not go down to the ambulance chasers thanks to MR and we now have a future!
    I hope that has answered all your questions and I now still await the negative holders of the stock to state what they believe the share price will be in 5 years time.
    Cheers to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.