TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

The big question.....financing

1. 1,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    How do we see TMT financing the A$380m required to bring our deposit into production?

Mix of plain equity, plain vanilla balance sheet debt, maybe off take financing? Any other possibilities? Would we look at selling production forward?

I know a few people here follow HXG too. Wouldn't a deal like they have with Mineral Resources work here too? Why not Minerals Resources taking a 51% stake in TMT by financing the full $380m through to production? Based on the PFS numbers (probably conservative) it should be a winner big time for them. You might ask, why would Min Res do that when TMT shares are so low? They did it with HXG in a similar situation. Further, Min Res have said they want to get into battery minerals in a broader sense. Here's their opportunity!

I have no doubt at all that with the rosey outlook for Vanadium and TMT's outstanding deposit that there is massive upside in the share price over the next two years. But where is the capital coming from? The uncertainty regarding this question is keeping the hand break on this stock!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.