WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

The big question is

1. 26,785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 668
    Thanks to @jasetheace40  for all the work in compiling the questions from us hotcopperites.   A mammoth task well done.   Reflecting, the big question for me is this :

Why are we needing to do this again? We had a conference call to appease us natives a while ago... things were said, we were kind of settled, the carrot of the signing of the "major, company making deal" before the agm... at the agm the pitchforks were put away, and we all thought finally we will be gaining ground.

The company has stated Cash flow positive 1st quarter 2018,   6 months has passed and no signing of tech, and again we find ourselves in the same position, of swimming in mud.   The share price reflects that. Dec 2013 lows, yet a massive amount of product with our tech in many countries selling over 1 million by the biggest name in the game...

Ok so what will make this conference call different from all the ASX releases, the AGM, and the previous conference call??

I am not say I dont believe we have a fantastic future, but what "can" the directors say, that they have not already said , to sway sentiment... As has been said, any buying is met with massive resistance... why is that?  

Normally the sharemarket works that we at the lowest level of crumb grabbing investors are the last to know anything...
    Our interim MD has plenty of experience and know how, P & G are the biggest, yet we are being sold down...

Their must be a "missing" piece of the puzzle that many of us havent or cant see....  the reason I invested hasnt changed but it makes us second guess our research and knowledge when we see the share price...  

As has been said before $$$ is what counts, and the cloak of secrecy needs to be lifted so investors can invest with confidence...

Right now we are flying through the thickest fog of information...

I and all the other hotcopperites hope that this conference call will actually deliver results and info, and I hop OBJ chats to P & G to get their blessing on telling us stuff... enough Sgt Shultz of I know nothing...

2 more sleeps...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.