WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

The big question is, page-18

1. 433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    As much as I would like to be wrong I get a pervasive feeling that we the retail shareholder are somehow being gamed.
    The big questions for me is are OBJ complicit in this or are they also being gamed? Or are they and us victims of our own ignorance. Probably all of the above.
    Many of us here believed that a partnership with a multinational would be highly beneficial but it is appearing more and more like we are serfs to a kingdom. Corporations like P&G are run by powerful billionaires who employ executives to oversee their moneyed interests. You can do business with us but you better play by our rules. OBJ appears to be little more than a kingdom concubine who is not allowed to speak of what she does for the kingdom or what her rewards are.

On the scientific front we hear of many trials undertaken by OBJ many of which seem to just vanish into the ether never to be heard of again. Others of dubious design are professed to be great successes and claims by management that they would be very surprised if they weren't taken up very soon have amounted to nothing.
    There is a terrible disconnect from what a reasonable person would expect to perceive from information that is disseminated from the BOD and the reality.
    I could go on and on.
    What is clear to me at least is that I feel very foolish for ignoring many of the red flags that have cropped up during my fairly considerable time invested in OBJ and it has cost me plenty.
    I am hoping that our interim director can help change the culture.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.