WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

The big question is, page-25

1. 2,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    Hi bass, my time is limited as I won’t be on HC much longer, meanwhile ..... HC posters seem to be not getting it, SS can only do what he can do, if the potential partners are not coming forward THERE is little he can do, he WILL not be the ‘messiah’ that can turn nothing into ‘something’ without the ‘clay’ to work with, imo, BG and SH to go down the part of ‘going it alone’ a big red flag’.

If to head in this direction, even with moderate immediate success, that is: enough hype to placate mum and dad investors, this IS a company that is destined to remain in the ‘wildness’ for a long while yet, either a slow lingering death or a long hoped for ‘spark’ to FINALLY turn this ‘’ol dog’ around.

I am really starting to believe that GD had little to work with, that him leaving was either ‘forced’, find that hard to believe, or more likely he did not want to put up with the current shite any longer.

WHY would Glyn leave, yeah 65 years old etc, when this company is about to ‘hit pay dirt’, he either was not ‘doing’ his job (low probability of this) or saw a hard road ahead, if I was GD I would have wanted to end my career with a major windfall in ‘dollars’ and the immense satisfaction of turning this company around!

For previous BOD to have been that ‘incompetent’ and SS to ‘turn’ around the fortunes of this company in the immediate/medium term future truly stretches my imagination.

That mangerment under GD guidance to be that ‘incompetent’ you would think BOD should be under ‘scrutiny’ by relevant authorities and appropriate measures taken. I 100% suggest and believe that this is HIGHLY unlikely, therefore, how is SS ‘suddenly’ going to turn this around this year.

Ignore this post as much as you like people but SERIOUSLY consider the implications, the message is this people, temper your expectations and be utterly pragmatic in your outlook, ‘let’s support SS’ , 20 tu! is utterly irrelevant, I challenge anybody to explain how this action can ‘turn’ around the fortunes of this company.

Scenario: If SS to turn around the fortunes of this company in the immediate future then I would suggest that you would definitely HAVE to question the ability of the BOD under GD guidance, the ordinary sh has little recourse to holding a company accountable, for perhaps the loss of tens of thousands of dollars.

I totally expect this ‘post’ to receive minimal tu s and zero ‘great analysis’ lol, ... please note I will not be likely to respond to posts as I have requested to be permanently suspended from HC, as at times it really does my head in, lol, it is a bit sad to see investors easily swayed by ‘bullish’ posts and ‘high’ expections, not just on this stock but ‘many’ others that have failed to measure up to the hype.

I sincerely hope that I am ‘wrong’ and that investors in this company make money or minimise losses, 100% sincere, if the ‘fortunes’ of this company to turn around in the medium term future you can hang as much ‘shite’ on me as you will, I will have ‘zero’ pleasure in being ‘right’, just a genuine sadness that once again it is the ‘little’ people that suffer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.