NEU 1.23% $19.26 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

the BIG reversal, page-7

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I think you are right Stormer to see this reaction as indicative of the blight on share trading that is the Australian day trader mentality. I have only been exposed to speculative type share trading on our ASX for a year or so now and mainly keep myself informed via HC.

I find the wildly varying accounts of why, or why not, a share will be 'flying' , 'bagging' or 'tanking' etc frustratingly puerile and obviously driven by self-motivations, while the useful inputs from members of HC's community, like the article on Acacia that found and shared by Southoz, and others, get lost in the noise.

Acadia look like they have experience in getting compliance for neuro drugs, have successfully marketed a drug with what appears limited benefit and now need a product of more substance. They are paying our way through trialing and paying us for their further support, with attractive royalties back to us when sales commence.

While Acadia do not seem like an ethical rock of scientific endeavour, it is the pharma business and predominantly in the US so we should not have our bar raised too high to participate in their world. They are, to me, a partner type of company which have gone further than us and are taking us on board for our potential to add to their prestige.

If they can maintain their integrity until our products come to light, they will gain, and whilst we will have already gained from their sponsorship of our progress and giving our product access to their sales network.

It seems like a win to me, but not enough instant gratification for the 2% of shareholders that have sold the SP down to where it is now. Frighteningly low that is, I believe that maintaining the faith in the product is warranted enough to try and look away from the SP slaughter and if I can muster some funds, even take advantage of it.
    Last edited by DMES: 08/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.26
Change
-0.240(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $2.468B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.50 $19.59 $19.11 $3.796M 196.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 35 $19.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.26 121 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.