BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

the big scam

1. 2,539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 464
    So let's get this straight. In 2017 BIG is the darling of the stock market outperforming all tipsters expectations with brokers jostling one another and getting on board to tip it in the last qtr. Now someone - a nonholder, doesn't like how BIG has phenomenal growth beyond what any other Australian media company can achieve. And does so just with videos - unbelievable in its simplicity and success. Yes some unexplained financing but as others have said - not that different to JB or Harvey's, The Good Guys etc. is this then just a witch hunt? Funny how quickly people's opinions change in this country! Tall poppy syndrome again, or not? Only time will tell, but if BIG come through this, gee I hope they sue the ring off Shapiro and AFR - it'll be worth the theatre.
  2. 18,984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5728
    Wow this is far worse that I thought. The only reason I don't have a sell sentiment is I think BIG will never trade again. I really feel for the people sucked in by the 4Cs - I guess the saying cash never lies is not true.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.