BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

So I bought a heap of heads at around 20c and oppies at 5c in...

1. 7,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    So I bought a heap of heads at around 20c and oppies at 5c in late 2016. I sold out for a few bags because I was afraid the quarterly growth couldn't be sustained. Then I kept kicking myself because the sp kept rising and I missed out about 80 bags on the oppies that could have netted me about $1 mil at it's peak.

Now that BIG looks like in very serious trouble I don't feel any better because I looked up to the kid and used BIG as a model when comparing it to other companies. I really want to see many Auzzie companies to succeed because it gives me great hope when investing in the speccy end. 1PG, RFN, GSW, now BIG sort of f*cks it up for the other guys and leaves a sour taste on many mouths.

I sincerely feel sorry for holders because if the AFR revelation is true then BIG looks to me like a massive scam worthy of criminal litigation. It may never trade again unfortunately.

I could never understood how "the cost of a cup of coffee" could rake in so much cash revenue....now I know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.