CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

the big sellers are finnished ., page-14

1. pjn
    123 Posts.
    Good Evening viewers!.
    The following should make it really clear regarding CFE share price movement etc. ( Plus some key occasions of interest as well).

1) the highest price paid was..
    21 JULY 2008
    OPEN 87 CENTS
    HIGH 92 CENTS
    LOW 86 CENTS
    CLOSE 87 CENTS
    VOLUME 15,893,649 SHARES.

At that time (July 2008) Tony Sage had flown up to Singapore to meet with "Some People" re. the takeover of
    CFE.
    Nothing could get worked out but "The People" were the type who like Vodka!
    I along with some others had always talked about "The day"
    when we would "get out". For me, it was always around 90 cents.
    When the takeover became a possibility, the target price became $1.20
    Of course my 90 cents got put on hold and a buck twenty became "The price".
    A little while later the AGM for CFE was held, the motion to sell CFE North was passed & the share price plummeted that day.
    In the fullness of time we all got ...
    A) a return of capital
    B) an UNFRANKED dividend
    = a total of 21.7 cents per CFE share.

Just as a side note...
    CFE share holders were "Given" around 1 IGC share for each 11 CFE shares we held back in April 2006.
    Also, In October 2007 when GFE got spun off from CFE we got some GFE shares.

The pace of action with CFE does vary.
    Meaning, For a long time CFE had one major project on the go and the people we had did an excellent job getting Cape Lambert North Drilled, Jorced, promoted & finally sold.
    At this time CFE had Ian Burston as a Director.
    For any one who got to work with or even just talk to the man, it was an amazing experience.
    He is still around the traps even today.
    He helped put in place the Marampa project. So if You as a CFE holder even half understand or think that CFE is well and truly on the right track with all the projects we have got going, it is because our company has people like I.B. in its history.
    I have mentioned it before. We have an excellent team of people who know how to get the job done. They have really big shoes to fill to excel those whom we have had build our company.

No, I am not sorry I missed the 90 cents.
    I am glad to have enjoyed the CFE ride so far.
    Yes I will sell one day like most of us will

Perhaps Two dollars for a CFE share is justified due to the company having a whole heap of projects in the "incubator".
    Now that seems mighty fine with Me!

Thanks for Your time.
    PJN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.