WEB 0.11% $8.82 webjet limited

This is actual facts to keep your feet on the ground and use...

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    This is actual facts to keep your feet on the ground and use your head for once so not just keep on smoking GameStop.. GameStop... GameStop so deluded!
    First of all, GameStop shares' meteoric rise is not because of Reddit sheep army but the guy named Ryan Cohen ex Chewy's owner bought the GME stocks worth billions of billions dollars and announced it online and then the Reddit plebs saw it and followed the suit just to make it stronger a bit. so technically GME situation is hedge fund against hedge fund battle considering the amount of $$$ involved between two "parties".

Secondly they have FREE broker app called Robinhood which is completely free to trade stocks and that fuels the fire even more.
    now in Australia,.. listen, We don't have those both deciding factors and never will be..and you hope to emulate what happened to GME in the states in Australia ?! biggrin.png ..LMAO I am sure you have IQ over 28 so I say no more.. you can use your IQ to analyse those facts and draw a conclusion.

last but not least... COVID restriction will be " expected" to ease GLOBALLY like one back to pre-covid in 2022 AT LEAST
    and my question to you after more than 2 years of " world wide isolation" do you think in your mind all of sudden all people with IQ over 28 would act like normal nothing happening like in pre-covid in 2022 ? lol ...I predict "pre-covid" human interactions and activities are back to 'normal' at least starting in 2024.. by then this WEB after its numerous capital raisings will go under 100% unless miracle happens to WEB. All come with good intentions. hope you wake up from your "American dream"" and smell the coffee in down under mate. good luck and peace smile.png
    Last edited by lexismith: 02/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WEB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.82
Change
0.010(0.11%)
Mkt cap ! $3.443B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.79 $8.85 $8.74 $3.914M 444.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3014 $8.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.83 5293 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$8.81
  Change
0.010 ( 0.18 %)
Open High Low Volume
$8.74 $8.85 $8.74 54193
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
WEB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.