CTP 6.25% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

SnowKat - what you are saying does make sense, of course. For...

1. 1,280 Posts.
    SnowKat - what you are saying does make sense, of course. For every buy there is a sell....

However, each "trade" or exchange of shares does in fact consist of a buy or a sell. It is easy to see this in action if you use a live trading platform.

In the case of CTP today - every time a parcel was bought at around 13 cents this was a buy. Whenever a parcel was bought for 12.5 cents this was a sell. I use Etrade and it shows as a green or red transaction, green for a buy, red for a sell.

And all of that aside - my humble opinion is that there is accumulation going on. You can see quite clearly that fairly large parcels are being snapped up. You can also see there is a bot in action and there is a fair amount of manipulation taking place. The closes y/day and today were highly manipulated.

The buy / sell ratio is still very good. There are more buyers than sellers so for me it's a hold for the time being. The real test is whether the SP can get through 13.5 cents and push ahead on volume. As long as SP stays up around 12 or more I think it's a good sign.

Anyway, it's all just my opinion. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.003(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $37.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.1¢ $89.16K 1.716M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18637 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 34474 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.