CGP 6.78% 6.3¢ consegna group limited

the big soak

1. 3,994 Posts.
    KoolKat and Prowiz hit the nails on the head imho with their recent posts in 'history of breatheright' thread. If the product that was associated with BreatheRight had problems with it (such as discomfort to the user - tightness on nose and felt uncomfortable) and it was overall an inferior product to the turbine which i definitely believe is the case then one may argue we should be worth a lot more than the amount breathe right was acquired for at 588million based only on ONE of our present/ future products, The Turbine!

CGP and CGPOA stocks have been soaked up for weeks imho. Investors keep buying both stocks, so why? Larger re-rate to come? IMHO yes indeed.

Capper on CGPOA who doesn't want it to run past 4.1c just yet and keeps offloading into 4-4.1c area probably wants more stocks lower down. Strong demand on CGPOA so not sure if this investor will get what they want too low! should be careful because if a positive announcement is released there might be another upwards move soon and also more noteably there are buyers on CGPOA who keep stepping up to the offers at 4c and 4.1c and are very clearly more than happy to pay for stock at this price. The confidence is there it is obvious. Similarly on CGP it is also obvious that buyers are having no hesitations in paying high 7's, low 8's for stock.

From where I sit, i would rather lose a few several thousand dollars if the stock retraced than sell at this price and not be able to buy back in so i will keep holding all 100% of my parcels even though sitting in very tidy profits already. I don't see it as "why don't the movers and shakers keep pushing it up", I look at it as: why would they push it up when these investors can buy more at these prices before it goes up on the next leg again.

Very confident in the future of this company and I maintain my 19c price target on heads by christmas if all goes to plan. Best of luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.