CGP 6.78% 6.3¢ consegna group limited

the big soak, page-4

1. 5,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3663
    Excellent post prowiz.

I agree with everything you have stated.

HOWEVER, the one thing that is still missing and I have expressed this on numerous occasions is the fact they do not have the big players coming in and accumulating the stock.

It's like watching a repeat performance day after day.

The traders control this stock. They push it to the low 8's and then we see it back in the mid 7's.

You mentioned ISN. I followed that stock very closely and watched how the stock went up in an orderly fashion and the big boys stood in the market and accumulated stock until there was none left and slowly they pushed the share price higher.

On the 24th of Oct CGP shares finished at 7.6c. Since then we have had over 60 million shares change hands and yesterday we had a 7.9c close. They were selling them down to 7.5 with 5 minutes to go.

For a stock that has so much going for it, it desperately needs someone to step up to the plate and buy it and more importantly hold it.

Right now it's a day traders paradise.

WE need someone with deep pockets to embrace the story and buy it and those day traders who sell will find they cannot buy it back at lower levels. At the moment they control it.

Unless there is news soon this stock will come under more pressure inflicted by day traders activity.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.