TEG 5.00% 2.1¢ triangle energy (global) limited

The bigger picture but worth discussing.

1. 7,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 793

A couple of things.

BURU energy has an agreement with BP where they buy the crude on the ship ready for refinery in Singapore. That could be an option.

Different horse I know, but do not underestimate the future value of the Perth Basin.

On the table it would not surprise if a consortium is not looking at buying the Kwinana refinery to run as a collective. Or TEG on its own could be an option if BP do not want it – price could be a steal as it was for Arrow-smith.

Also do not get me started on national fuel security. WA Is considered to be the heartbeat of the nation’s economy. Yet with the closure of Kwinana we are now at the mercy of imported fuel.

If there was a conflict – they would be no fuel directly pumped to Perth airport, as it is now, I don’t know where RAAF Pearce and Learmonth get their fuel. Not to mention any future submarine fleet based out of WA. But it makes sense that the Fed and WA Govt look at this as a national asset.

On the flipside you have companies like Chevron / Exxon with huge assets here that cannot be protected with a guaranteed local fuel supply. Maybe they could take it off BP’s Hands?

Who knows but plenty of options on the table , meanwhile TEG still pumps , good things ahead with Pilot energy and their Holding in State Gas could be huge- especially given the new prospecting areas GAS has been given, on top; of why they already have.

Last edited by bobbym: 03/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $2.984K 142.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 3356640 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 2392005 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.