CXO 10.3% 16.0¢ core lithium ltd

I get the feeling the market doesn't fully appreciate the bigger...

1. 2,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3068
    I get the feeling the market doesn't fully appreciate the bigger picture and where I believe SB is steering the good ship CXO towards.

We are not going to only be building a mine. There's a good reason we have just bought more tenements in the area. This project is going to be of regional significance akin to what has been achieved in the Pilbara region. We already have a dozen or so feeder tenements in the area to supplement Grants and BP33.

https://articles.cruxinvestor.com/core-lithium-cxo-binding-agreements-hoping-for-lithium-revival-transcript

"Stephen Biggins: Yeah, so the acquisition of the Bynoe tenements from Liontown was really part of a consolidation story that we’ve had as we’ve built the project over the last few years. So, just to give you some background, the Bynoe has been around for over 100-years and by Greenbushes back in the 1980s and 90s. So, Greenbushes were operating there as a central processing facility and that history is not unlike most of the large Lithium deposits around the globe and obviously Greenbushes is the richest Lithium mine in the world.

Really what Core’s been doing over the last 5-years is consolidating the old Greenbushes tenure back together so the old mining tenements and the old exploration tenements that Greenbushes had."

This is gearing up to be a massive project, and I can see why figures of $1.3bn+ MC are being bandied around once we start producing.

Within a few years of mining spodumene, we would be able to fund our own lithium hydroxide processing plant (if a big player doesn't step in for a JV beforehand).

We're being set up to be a dominant new player in the lithium sector, to rival WA.

Hint: PLS are now sitting at a $3bn MC.

If we get this right, I don't believe there's anything stopping us rivalling them, and perhaps overtaking them if we get a hydroxide plant up and running too (not to mention the Gold and other assets).

I'm looking forward to seeing how this all pans out over the coming months and over the long term.

I've been in this since our infancy. Our toddler has now grown into an adolescent. Let's hope there are only a few minor tantrums along the way. They grow up so fast!

Last edited by mrplough: 21/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.015(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $341.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 16.0¢ 14.5¢ $1.721M 11.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 540674 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 3936104 72
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.0¢
  Change
0.015 ( 7.74 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.8¢ 16.0¢ 14.5¢ 7268870
Last updated 15.59pm 14/05/2024 ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.