FBR 5.41% 3.9¢ fbr ltd

Thats right everything that is announced is ripped apart and...

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    Thats right everything that is announced is ripped apart and scrutinised to the molecule , I can see how they would be pissed after putting in so many hours of hard work Mark has told me personally the hours he’s doing is excessive outrageous ! But I also understand our view , we have all invested our hard earned dollars , and have completely trusted them as business man and as people with integrity so keeping us Shareholders in the loop on a regular basis is expected by us all and you would think that they would be on the same wave length, but is obvious they find the work they are doing more important than us shareholders , I would have thought both are equally important! Obviously not ! Money does change people ! Look where they came from , from that dirty grubby old tin shed in the hills to where they are today ! If they keep up this silence and , “I’m too good to address our shareholders”I can definitely see that small Tin Shed up in the hills housing the HX in bits , while they are sucking on martini’s in the Bahamas! They wouldn’t be the first and they wouldn’t be the last ! Anything is possible but somehow I doubt it , too much at play here and too much work done to let this slide , WB are confident why should we be ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $186.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $405.2K 10.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 3436326 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 54334 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.