How is that possible? Are you on drugs? Only beer my boy. I know...

1. 3,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    How is that possible? Are you on drugs? Only beer my boy. I know that is a paradox, but I like to keep government to a barest minimum.

A prime example of that which WES and WOW do. There used to be a drinks factory down the road from me. (a friend worked there, that is how I found out) Anyway, one of the big two started buying the cordials the company made, and became a bigger and bigger customer. The drinks factory had to increase its production facilities, because the big retailer was taking the Lion's Share of its production. Then the Chain Store demanded a $3M "stocking fee" to stock their drinks. The upshot was the drinks company said. NO! And closed down. So everyone lost their jobs. Once they have you hooked, they will start telling you what price they will pay, and you will go broke anyhow. WOW and WES do this over and over again. It is gouging your suppliers. They are using their might and muscle to screw a small company. I can personally quote three instances.

It is a pity that the Govt., cannot provide a bureau of economic and business experts, to advise small business of the pros and cons of such deals. Also the litigiousness of such big companies, means that they will sue you if they get a chance, and keep going back to court until you run out of money. Therefore they win, whether you were right or not.

How can a small business compete?....Marum.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.