Hi Dolly You have your view and apparently it is a labor based...

1. 25,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Hi Dolly
    You have your view and apparently it is a labor based left view so that's fine but it only tells your side of the story and big business is not a good example of how an operation should be run and it is apparent that you are also unaware of sound business principals

I will continue with my point of view and contend that most operations should be tun on standards and principals in the same way regardless if they are a business or a government or even a church
    IMHO -- I repeat that in general the P/S does not have any conception of the real business requirements or even how a cleaner provides for his family or of efficiency and productivity
    As to medicare --- words fail me, it is the epitome of bad business, with such colossal waste of money

There has to be plans, accountability, people in charge at all levels and a division of the funds or income to produce a return regardless of that return being profits for the shareholders or better conditions for the people and the sick
    Ronald Regan gave a farewell speech in 89 and if you don't listen to all of it listen at least from from 10 Minutes in

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.