JLL 0.00% 31.0¢ jindalee lithium limited

Having a significant Lithium resource is critical for the future...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Having a significant Lithium resource is critical for the future of Jindalee. It is simple to Big to ignore.

Rather than dependingsolely in imported Lithium, IMO the US EV industry needslithium mined in the McDermitt and Clayton Valley areas for political, lower cost and carbon foot print reasons. Worldwide,among the top Lithium mines under development or close tocommissioning Sonora presently is the largest with 4.5 Mt. LCEfollowed by Thacker Pass with 3.1 Mt. LCE. Jindalee's resources should beconfirmed soon to be larger than both. In Clayton Valley,Nevadacombining Albemarle+the estimated M&I for Cypress' 3.4 .milliontonnes LCE+its neighbour Noram (1.2 miilion tonnes LCE with moredrilling underway) will result in another Monster Lithium resource ina reduced, compact geographical area. Both areas are simply too significant for thefuture of the US to be blocked by Biden.

Despite the recent newsby the Biden administration about relaying in imported EV Battery inputs,opposing the permitting and development of both MonsterLithium sources would be politically difficult and dangerous. InNevada this danger is particularly acute as the 2022 mid term Federalelections approach. More specifically, Biden won Nevada by 2%...which is too close for comfort.(for perspective Biden won Oregon by16%). I believe it would be politically suicide in Nevada for Bidento oppose or slow down the permitting of both Monster Lithiumresources in McDermitt and Clayton Valley at a time when the USneeds to add significantly more Lithium to address its projecteddemand for battery-grade lithium and also good paying jobs.

Full disclosure: In addition to Jindalee, inthe Clayton Valley area I own Cypress, Noram and tiny Enertopia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.