SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

It is not often that we see a new wave of change in society....

1. 1,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    It is not often that we see a new wave of change in society.  Sorry but this is a long post.

I have been thinking about this for several days and it would appear that the new and fairly organic movement to stick it to the market manipulators have actually hit onto a workable model.
    Wallstreetbets, which is a large subReddit, have realised it is possible to fight back against market shorting by the big players through buying and holding shares regardless of the price movements. In the case of Gamestop there was 160% of the total number of shares being played as short positions. 160% of any equity is in itself  ridiculous and so a spontaneous buy and hold strategy was devised. Subsequently the shorters are unable to cover their positions forcing the price up dramatically. So far losses for the institutional money is in excess of 70+ billion.
    If you have a look at the Reddit posts you will see the there is a very strong sentiment to punish the banks and while there is substantial gains for the little equity holders, this is not the main reason they are working on mass together. There is a sense of revolution and desire for change with the issue of money being a secondary consideration.

The stock market as we know it has been broken.

Now that they have established a working model for change there is no reason why it can't be applied to any manipulative and rigged short positions. The movement in Wallstreetbets is not led by anyone but there are some key "leaders" who say what they are doing and the crowd follows. The number of members on WSB has tripled in an week and I think many more will join.

Silver is on the radar and it would appear that they will devise a strategy of- buy contracts and then demand delivery. Such are their powers on mass that they could force Comex etc into a force majeure position. They really do have the capacity to do that.
    The price would go ballistic and the shorters would be given some mortal blows.

These kids might actually make the silver market honest.  That would make me very happy.

If this was 1789 you would hear the calls of Liberte, Egalite and Fraternite. Hurting the market riggers is the modern version of revolution and making them lose money is their version of the guillotine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.