SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

Hi Verily,Thanks for your COMEX post,It is fantastic to see the...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Hi Verily,

Thanks for your COMEX post,
    It is fantastic to see the David vs Goliath battle (individual vs hedge fund) moving to the silver battleground.

I have been "following" silver for 2-3 years. I had read about the manipulation of the price of silver but admit it took a bit longer than expected for the "penny to drop" and to conclude that investment in silver at current price & environment was really a no-brainer.

My suspiscion is that Reddit / WallStreetBets followers will see the positive impact of their trading in Silver this last Thursday and Friday, and next week will trade even more aggressively in increasing volumes, applying further pressure on the institutions trying to prevent the price of silver from rising to it's true value.
    I can't see how governments or regulators can prevent these individuals from further investing in silver and so expect the price will rise.

I believe that we are in for an interesting (exciting) month. I suspect that Comex PM deliveries in February may surprise many as Banks/Institutions scramble to cover their exposure in coming months.

Perhaps the window of opportunity for us to "seize the moment" (that I expected last year) is finally approaching ....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.