SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

Hi just as you know im a long time and long term gold and silver...

1. 10,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 592
    Hi just as you know im a long time and long term gold and silver bull, but i wanted to ask, and i want to hear all opinions those that think its a good idea and those that dont, but i want to know WHY you think this as well.
    Since the premiums on PHYSICAL stuff is so very high, im thinking about breaking my own rule and just buying ETPMAG the silver etf, it makes more sense to me than bothering to pay $200 premium on a 100oz bar, and than having to accept 97% of spot when selling (already done by research), so why not?
    Ive heard and read about both arguments that paper silver is a scam, they probably dont even have the real silver in storage, even though on the ETPMAG website they say all the bars are definately in storage with Jp morgan in london etc... if you want delivery you just have to pay a $1000 delivery fee etc... which i wouldnt bother doing anyway.
    So the positives are dont have to pay the physical premiums, dont have to lug it around and store it safety, dont have to lug it around back to the dealer when you want to sell eventually, you just click sell like any stock.
    what are the negatives? could ETPMAG go broke? could they just vanish and de list?
    If silver really went parabolic and shot up to say US$100 would ETPMAG shut up shop to prevent trading for some reason?
    if the price of silver really did go up crazy, why wouldnt they just let ETPMAG just keep trading?
    cheers guys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.