SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

Lol verily has been nearly the biggest whoop whooper so far - at...

1. 9,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3461
    Lol verily has been nearly the biggest whoop whooper so far - at least among information providers

there are a few real tyros who might be a bit worse

what I think all need to bear in mind is that continuing comex doesn’t mean gold and silver can’t rise to new highs

silver already is trading in 2nd-3rd highest price range ever

as I said recently on a gold related forum - the investment bankers bend the math relationships in gold silver but they don’t break them

why - because they need the metals to perform properly when they want them to

jpmorgan isn’t stacking silver for a decade just for fun - it’s about market control, minimising gold/silver rivalry threat to USD - but also being positioned to ultimately make a big profit

it can only do that if they don’t ultimately break the metals performance characteristics

becauae if they break the relationship - people will stop buying altogether

ie when real long rates go lower gold and silver need to rise

when Us debt to gdp ratio worsens rapidly they need to rise and vice versa

there’s a bit of religious-babble undertone to some of the poster commentary on this thread

thats not how smart people talk about this

though I think it is fair to say we all share a disgust with the endemic fraud that the pm markets represent going on unchecked every day

to free markets people like myself it is an economic eqivalent of a war crime

but getting mad or religious doesn’t really seem to change it strangely enough

as I said - buy the economic trend - not some rsqueeze moment meme. Buy physical for it’s safety and scarcity. By Pm miners for leverage and future supply certainty.

all imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.