SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

"not much has changed"everything has changedLook at the mortgage...

1. 3,045 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    "not much has changed"

everything has changed

Look at the mortgage and rent moratoriums .....>1M US mortgage holders are done, > 6 months behind and counting.....lift those moratoriums and its game on.....what do you think will happen to POS if that env??????????

What about the apocalypse in retail and commercial real estate......heard Gerald Celente state that New York commercial occupancy rate is 13%...suggest you watch some Jeremiah Babe - dude has been up and down Cali/LA filming the retail destruction....America is done.,,..how about the mile long food lines in the US? These things dont just collapse according to some bullcrap timeframes...its a slow boil to first base, then 2nd, then 3rd, then 4th, then repeat for 9 innings......sell all your silver now if you don't believe....I'll buy 100oz off you right now for $36AUD (no generics).

Suggest you take a peek at South Africa ...not only did they loot the stores, they looted the warehouses then destroyed the warehouses....SA is done....civil war.....how about Lebanon - an inch aware from a fail state.....they're going down.

What I see happening is the world breaking around the US....the US will fall last and fall hardest (as the illusion was the strongest).

but hey, turn on Ch 7, 9 ABC and we get the real news ---> some pizza driver has tested positive for the lab virus. Quick better lock us down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.