SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

welcomeimo Btc and crypto’s are posed as alt gold but are...

1. 9,779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3485
    welcome

imo Btc and crypto’s are posed as alt gold but are actually tech stocks

hence Btc/ tsla chart similarity

the reason I say that is the whole network effect argument boils down to more users = more smart contracts = more crypto mined = higher prices for crypto that sees greatest adoption

thats the entire argument for eth to overtake btc - that btc’s mining limit reduces its price outcomes

that’s the opposite of non diluting store of value like gold/ and to a lesser extent silver

so my own view is crypto will mirror nasdaq directionally

overview wise I expect a blow off top move for most risk assets in next few months - then the stock indexes to go into a long bear mkt while gold/silver go much higher again after the sharpest initial equity falls occur

Btc is the one possible exception re crypto’s being a reliable long term store of value imo - but intrinsically Btc is interchangeable with all other crypto and none have any intrinsic value - so that’s when the whole asset class thesis will be tested
    on
    my view is wall st marched first gold up then crypto up now will focus more on gold again - that I think was why crypto had a double pump - they are compressing a lot of price into short time using options to drive price

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.