SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

my experience of crypto holders is they are largely finance...

1. 9,779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3485
    my experience of crypto holders is they are largely finance illiterate and so are susceptible to a lot of arguments that are in mutual conflict

gold silver bugs are quite similar - many believe things they think are true that just aint

eg goldbugs almost to a person thiink gold is something
    to own for a crisis

it really isn’t unless you expect social meltdown

its a risk asset that makes people super greedy - if you want crisis protection US treasury bills and USD are generally the best performing assets + liquid so available to use as needed

both precious metals and crypto have bases that are quasi religious in nature - which reduces rational acting like swinging from one asset class to another after big run ups

but I think crypto returns have been so extreme in such a short time some money will shift to precious metals - especially from the investment bankers that have driven the crypto pricing and been its big winners

monetary markets are odd though - higher they go the more demand there generally is

opposite behaviour to widgets

so at a point where silver is outperforming Btc and especially miners are - which are the correct comparison asset type to crypto - then I think big crypto money flips

because at base it’s all greed emotion but intellectually about owning real wealth that governments can’t eadily debase

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.