SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

There is a lot more urgency in the current silver buying mania...

1. 1,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    There is a lot more urgency in the current silver buying mania than back in 2010-2012. To understand how the silver interest has grown just compare the huge amount of silver related posts now to the virtually nothing about silver posts of recent times. If it is like that here on Hotcopper then it is the same level of interest in thousands of other places around the world as well.

Silver bullion stocks have run very low and there will be a resupply lag. This will create more pent up demand.
    Last time our friends at Comex kept on putting up margin requirements which ultimately cooled and then killed the market.
    The change I see at now is that people want physical in their own possession and are looking for delivery. The derivative SLV etc are different markets and people are starting to understand the difference.
    It has been said by many wise pundits that the best strategy is to buy physical and hold. No counter party risk and also an antidote to inflation as well as potential for strong capital appreciation. As the world becomes crazier people are looking for some safety.
    I really do believe prices are going to explode.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.