SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

The biggest short squeeze in the world?, page-1645

1. 3,804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 576
    Absolutely agree, as a miner I would think they (Board of Directors) would possibly be breaching their judiciary duties if they didn't advise just that.

Certainly producers aren't actually letting physical go based on spot prices at present?

I would be assuming producers are getting lots of offers from all over the place to purchase at above spot, lots of smaller minting operations starting, anyone who was sitting on large amounts of physical would have to be tempted to start there own minting operation, and conversely any minting operation that can't source from CRIMEX or similar would have to be either sourcing metal from elsewhere or making plans to shut up shop.
    It's their business, no metal = no business for bullion and coin dealers, they are not just going to fade into the night without putting up a fight

On the contrary I bet they are trying to raid 1000 ounce bars and physical from miners, recyclers, anything at all to try and get some metal.

If we keep this pressure up something will break!

Unfortunately I think the game is rigged and the system will just change the rules to protect the banks, that's the realistic end to this, but lets make them bloody well do it IMO!!!!

Lets force them out into the open, to admit they have to change the rules and screw the little guy to look after the instos, everyone knows that's what happens, lets just make them do it out in the open.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.