HST 0.00% 16.0¢ hastie group limited

the bill wild score card, page-29

1. 32 Posts.
    PROPHETESS , -

No direct contact with her but those ex Hastie staff who jumped 2011 and early 2012 ..... claim while what she did was not right , the general consensus is she has been thrown under the bus as the sacrificial lamb in the first instance.

She supposed to be helping ASIC in their investigation – a few names are flying around about whom was either pulling her strings or egging her on both maybe at a state and national level. Many hope she doesn’t take the bullet for all because others were likely to have been in on the cooking – 23 Mil is lot to hide in the QLD operation in a fairly short time frame – the fact that it wasn’t picked up has to indicate an appalling accounting and governance trail.

The Gold Coast University Hospital project was actually split up among a few contractor as it was deemed too big to hand to just one operator – work that one out ???
    A few contractors (4 I understand) got a look in the two major contractor went to AE Smith and Hastie.

AE Smith got the major central energy house contract and by all reports made a good job of it – Hastie A/C got the main wards/ theatre buildings the largest slice of the whole project – word from the site was the Hastie slice was a basket case from day one virtually. Other contracts will tell you they bought the project with virtually no profit factored in – once things go bad on a job/project that leaves you holding the baby with no fat to play with.

An old very wise tech collage teacher once told me … “If you know your stuff and your good at there is no point in doing a job for more practice only …… “

It looks like the moving of the deck chairs on the ‘good’ ship Hastie may have started prior, but GCUH probably took that to in Star Trek terms ‘WARP SPEED’

The only hope is the ‘investigation’ into this is not just a white wash. Frankly I hope S.C. sings like a bird if there was undue pressure put on her…….

My gut feeling is not much will come out of the investigation ……… I really do hope I’m wrong or like the TYCO of the past and the Hastie of today we’ll be revisiting this in another 10 years with a different player yet again.

Remember two things in this game
    1)Biggest is often not the best, and 2) When it comes to service companies/ contractors listen long and hard about what their supplies and sub- contractors are saying about them – Their the best litmus paper test you will get.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.