BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

re: the bird brain hoax Ispy: "this link is an interesting read,...

1. 2,027 Posts.
    re: the bird brain hoax Ispy: "this link is an interesting read, about How the bird flu is a hoax and one big Lie!"
    http://www.goodnewsaboutgod.com/studies/birdflu.htm

I present for your reading pleasure an excerpt from this scholarly article:

"The World Health Organization (WHO)

The World Health Organization is the Population Control/Euthanasia/Genocide arm of the United Nations.

The United Nations ultimate goals are 1) the redistribution of wealth throughout the world, 2) a vast and rapid reduction in the population of the world for “sustainable development”, and 3) the elimination of nation-states with the implementation of a One World Government.

In conjunction with Illuminati members such as Prince Philip and Prince Charles of the U.K., they want to return the world to what they term a “Post-Industrial” or “Feudal Society” where there are only three main classes of people – The feudal lords (who own ALL the land), the administrators who work for the feudal lords, and the slaves, who work the land. (If you have any doubts about these issues, use your search engine to find information about the Illuminati, ”Sustainable Development”, “Feudalism”, the “Georgia Guidestones - America’s Stonehenge”, One World Government, and Population Control. Dr. Stan Monteith’s website www.radioliberty.com has excellent information to get you started.)

One efficient way of reducing the population of the world, the Illuminati has found, is by the deliberate spread of disease."
    "The Gates Foundation has been set up by Bill Gates, a Zionist Jew, to promote the Zionist Jewish agenda, which is the same as the Illuminati’s agenda. Their agenda includes a vast reduction in the population of the world, including the United States, by war, pandemic disease and famine."
    "Oracle’s CEO is Lawrence Joseph Ellison who is identified as a Jew on the Oracle Corporation website. "
    "The Nuclear Threat Initiative is run by Ted Turner who is infamous for wanting to eliminate a large majority of the world’s population."
    "Also, anything that comes from the Zionist Jewish-controlled commercial media must be highly suspect!"
    "The “Bird Flu” HOAX is only one part of an enormous plan to allow a select few to Rule the World and enslave or annihilate the rest!"

"This is HOW One Wicked Nation, the United States of America,

Can Kill Billions Around the World - - -

With One Lie!"

Now, one more quote from our lovely forum:

Sabretooth says the above is a:

"GREAT ARTICLE"

I rest my case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.