AS1 0.00% 1.0¢ asara resources limited

Not quite, but no further comment on that historical disaster,...

1. 153 Posts.

Not quite, but no further comment on that historical disaster, water under the bridge now. No names no pack drill please.

The intercept I referred to up in Sweden was 600 g/t over a 1 metre width. Excluded from sample as was anything over 20 g/t.

Hard not to keep feet on ground. This is still considered one of the worlds greatest mineral systems. The drilling program can't come quick enough for me. Almost makes the Mali stuff look pedestrian which it most certainly is not.

Some more classy African projects coming I understand.

The company announced today that the raising was heavily oversubscribed. Not wrong there. The existing shareholders suck almost all of their allocation up and as the existing shareholdings are dominated by several big shareholders like Royal Group & Crabby & Dave Porter etc, that means it is mostly locked away. The underwriters were a rabid about missing out on stock so it looks like they are going to be appeased with a 15% placement. Personally I would have told them to get nicked but there you go, I'm not running the show am I? I would imagine some of the placement will need to go to Royal Group to enable them to maintain their 15% holding (which by the way they wish to increase if the GMR board agrees at a later date, but not now)

Anyway GMR now has a bank full of cash and some A+ Advanced Gold Projects with more on the way.

Its got Mega Return stamped all over it.

PS: They are doing some broker presentations as well now which have been well received (as one would expect). In due course they will arrive on the screen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.821M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3452127 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 454545 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.