LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

the black leaf project, page-9

1. 100 Posts.
    It is LNC read here:
    ""
    THE ‘BLACK LEAF PROJECT’
    How this Secret, State-Backed Underground Experiment Could
    Make You 335% in 24 Months

Something very BIG is happening 130m beneath this small patch of land in the Darling Downs, west of Brisbane.

Resources Minister Martin Ferguson calls it “a very exciting development at the cutting edge of energy science and technology…”

It could also make YOU over 3 times your money – provided you buy one $3.50 ‘Black Leaf Project’ stock before Xmas 2008. . .

Dear Reader,

On the surface, there’s nothing special about Chinchilla – population 6,143.

You’ll find it’s like any other nice stopover on your way to the Outback...

Classic main street with a pub, Historical Museum and a couple of bed and breakfasts... a windmill turning lazily in the breeze... a fading sign saying “Melon Capital of Australia”.

But beneath the surface – about 130m beneath – Chinchilla hides a secret that could shape Australia’s energy future... and make a few early investors like you very rich, very quick.

My colleagues and I call this secret the ‘Black Leaf Project’.

It’s a world-changing energy experiment being carried out by one tiny company – and ‘unofficially’ sanctioned by the Australian government.

You won’t find any obvious signs of this project around Chinchilla.

No barbed wire. No ‘Restricted Area’ signs. Just a few small crews working around the clock to bring a very special underground facility online in 2008.

Once fully operational, this facility will pump out 20,000 barrels a day of diesel.

""

And so on and so on, here's the link for those interested in the whole article:

http://www.portphillippublishing.com.au/research/asi/0806.cfm?source=e9aaj716&o=1523128&u=37826217&l=1586764

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.