EE1 0.00% 1.5¢ earths energy limited

The Blairman is hear have no Fear LOL

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I continuously follow Cradle. I did not spend hundreds of hours studying Niobium and attending PDAC mining conferences with personal invites for nothing LOL. Anyone who doubts my commitment and knowledge of this subject, please feel free to view "The Blaiman" on Stockhouse.com and Investors Hub (USA) bullboards, I have over 21000 reads and over 2000 posts. The reason I am not posting is that there is No reason too.this is the hardest part of holding a big position in a junior mining spec stock. I made $102K profit on Niocorp and it was an emotional roller coaster lol. The good news is Niobium spot price has stabalized nicely and has climbed some. The recent comment I read on this board , on how the Brazilian company CBMM ( who controls 85% of the NB production will crush CXX, not true at all. CXX would represent a maximum of 5% and it actually allows for a healthy market and customers are not comfortable with only 1 major , who with any political or natural disaster ( Especially in an Unstable Brazilian system) can completely handicap the world with a lack of NB. This comment was indicated previously by Niocorp, where president Mark Smith worked with CBMM for a few years. Remember, NB is considered a strategic metal by both the USA and the EU, its actually # 5 on the most strategic metal, stock piles are all but gone in Russia and with Trump in office, he has just signed a new water bill and Environmental bill to be passed to speed up permitting substantially. He is a pro Mining president. Oh, and by the way the USA military NEEDS Niobium. Trump plans on a massive increase in spending and he signed the bill for the Keystone pipeline from Canada to the south USA as well as massive infrastructure spending, all which will need Nb in the USA steel. I can go on and on. Simply put, I am betting on the Apollo group and or Ian to complete an offtake agreement and finalize some financing. this is only a $190 CAPEX, NIOCORP is 1 Billion, thats why I invested here with CXX . Until this type of news is released, we wait, plain and simple, this light trading is traders making a few % over a long trading period.

I wait like all of you, however I am more confident than skeptical on this play, I hold all shares and have sold zero.

Good Luck
    The Blairman
    Last edited by Blairman1: 08/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EE1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.949M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 350000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EE1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.