The ' blessed ' hope for Christians why, is faith not enough ?, page-154

1. 5,299 Posts.
    Let's see who is on the right track or not.

Yeah let’s see

What I do know is that goodness and a will to do good is never lost, or a wasted exercise.

Wow, did you just discover this, it’s basic fact of being a human person, everyone wants to love and be loved, this was from the start and will always be to the end of humanity, that is unless we are genetically engineered not too.

I too think the CC church has turned a corner, but my point still stands, a religion is a living, dynamic body that has time limits imposed upon it. Regardless of the efforts of the members of the CC church, their institution has had its day.

Yes, you are correct, the CC has turned the corner, and the corner is that from the time of the Enlightenment slowly being infected by modernism, and so has all of western culture and that includes all protestant religion also, and yes you too Mrg so has the WT.

The turning point with all this Culture Marxism and the woke culture that’s going on is, people are seeing the stupidity of it all, so goes in the CC, it’s been infected so badly that the whole of the Homosexual movement is embedded in the CC resulting in the sexual abuse.

Like Trump, in his own way, he brought all the BS in the open by just being himself, this Pope has done the same thing by being himself has brought everything in the open.

People are waking up, as you say turning the corner both in the CC and in all of the western culture.

Long time I’ve been saying this generation will go down in all human history as the most STUPID generation that has ever lived, what’s happing today confirms this, with simple look at the dynamics of today’s culture.

That’s Correct, the CC is a dynamic body, it’s been active for the last 2000 years, need I waste my time again and point them out to you once more.
    I have posted links and historical facts to you in all my posting to no avail as you keep repeating the same thing

All you have done is nothing more then expressing a personal opinion, there is nothing wrong with that at all, but stop trying to express it as divine truth, as it is not, no bases for it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.