BOT 0.00% 37.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

To be honest, I think management needs a big "Please explain"....

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    To be honest, I think management needs a big "Please explain".
    To have that capital raise filled so quickly after the recent announcements shows there was clearly talks going on behind the scenes with the involved parties prior to the announcements.
    Quite clearly the "existing shareholders" as quoted from the capital raise announcement have been playing the SP which is basically a big FU to all other shareholders involved who did not have the options or benefits available to them.
    If every Capital Raise is going to continue in this manner then every single announcement and result along the way is worthless and I for one have the sheets about doing my research, having understandable expectations of announcements and then having that all squashed by behind the scenes bs and will be pulling my investment in this company as I imagine others would on the back of manipulation on every announcement.
    I see the massive potential this stock and product line has so still think it's a big buy but would only hope management doesn't continue the path they have been following.
    We really and realistically should be at least in the high 20c's at the moment.
    Last edited by blakereb: 25/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.