ALA 3.23% 15.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Hi CJTJ, I'm still very positive on SUDA, just not happy with...

1. 245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Hi CJTJ,

I'm still very positive on SUDA, just not happy with the lack of communication since the cr. I did see sc has been ill, but I would have thought if there was a significant ann, it would have to have been announced, whether he was ill or not. I believe he is going to be releasing some news in the short term, but I'm not positive they will be the ann's we have been waiting on just yet.

I am expecting Company making ann's, and I understand deals, and legals take time, but I'm not happy with where the sp is currently sitting. I have a significant stake in this Company, and no one likes seeing their investment in the red, when perhaps with a bit more communication we could be a pip or 2 higher until the ann's that will move the sp significantly.

Do we want to be sitting at 003 or 004 when these drop? I don't. I'd be more comfortable to take off from a higher base.

Watching the opening and closing auctions, the off market bids etc, I see the sp is being manipulated to be held down. I wish whoever these people are they would finish accumulating at the lows and let us move up that pip or 2.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $157.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $63.39K 414.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 384976 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 228483 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.