Hahaha I am neither a bogan, foul mouthed, disrespectful, young...

1. 77 Posts.
    Hahaha I am neither a bogan, foul mouthed, disrespectful, young nor naive but thanks for making a wild assumption based on nothing
    You don't get respect from me because you are old, you get respect because of the type of person you are.. which is why I have no respect for you, or people like you.

I am going to assume you are old, rich and out of touch, probably disliked intensely by the younger members in your family for you backwards views on the world, unless of course you have already scared your children and grandchildren into being racists too. Just an assumption, ya know while we are at it ..

Wow you really seem to rate yourself rather highly don't you? BUT you seem to be getting away from the point of our discussion, but you really don't seem to interested in making any sort of logical argument anyway so ill have a crack at your posting style

Feel free to TOU me too hahaha Nooooooooo Ill be banned from HC for a week and won't be able to influence government policy with my posts ... haha you really are something ya know.

Can you please back up your explosion of muslim comment with some reliable statistics.
    After you have drawn me a pie chart in crayon showing how 107% of muslims are terrorists perhaps you can put your funny white dunce hat and a bed sheet on and burn a cross with your buddies.

Also if you mean by "good old well mannered and classy people days" you mean "the days when it was acceptable to be a racist bigot" then yes indeed they have gone, and the world will slowly get better as people such as yourself fade into obscurity.

Wow I wish we could catch up for a coffee sometime I think you would be great to sit down and have a chat with.

Nice talking with ya pal.

Should probably apply for that passport too

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.