The bolt report, page-180

1. 6,036 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1588
    Goose, goose, goose. Mate, in my world there is no bigger goose in existence than the one who habitually refers to others who oppose his/her point of view as a goose (or any other derogatory label).

BTW Stevo and gang, how many of you ever listen to the ABC (or read the more independent newspapers) to get a BALANCED view of social and economic life as distinct from getting 100% of your self confirming opinions from shock jock (yawn) A-M or LCD tabloid (another yawn) N-Z. Zilch I would presume, because in your opinions the ABC is a red flag waving commo outfit and the shock jock/tabloids are balanced straight shooters and say it as it is.

... I am a leftist ... I am a greenie ... I believe in social justice and equity ... I believe in wealth redistribution ... I don't regard wealth in purely economic terms ... Social capital is the aim ... Birds don't shit in their own nests (global analogy) ... This is cathartic ... I'm outta here ...

[Keep up the good work Lapdog and other moderates. Life in the lions den was never meant to be easy].

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.