OOOOKay. Let’s look at this.I can either listen to the 97%...

1. 611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    OOOOKay. Let’s look at this.

I can either listen to the 97% (Ninety Seven Percent!!!) of scientists that have looked at the data and determined that "humans are causing global warming and climate change" or I can listen to the 3 percent who aren't convinced or have questions.

Do you know how hard it is to get 97% of any body of people to agree on something? Different educational / research institutions, different countries, some working for their respective governments, some not. Any way you want to cut the data, 97% should tell you something. We are talking about 1000’s of people. Again, from as about a diverse range of situations as it is possible to get. All coming to the same conclusion (or at least 97% of them).

At some point you just have to admit that if it sounds like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, odds are it’s a duck.

And before you come back with some inane BS about scientists being on the take, let me stop you and say I agree there are some scientists influenced by a paycheck. Those scientists are in the 3% and work for the fossil fuel industry, petrostates, right wing politics, conservative media etc.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.