LNR 0.00% 0.5¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Guys I am not a downramper but I think we need to face reality...

1. 867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    Guys I am not a downramper but I think we need to face reality of a potential few tough weeks ahead where the sp may indeed dip below 10c. I bet it will hit 8 cents and am prepared to buy there. It has nothing to do with the true worth of FNT never mind the staggering potential. It is about world markets/Euro zone etc etc. (There are numerous really good companys out there right now that are so undervalued its insane)It also has to do with the fact that hole 3 really wasn't what we wanted to see. For that matter hole 2 wasn't either. It is likely that holes 4 and 5 will be similarly poor just because of being effectively in same general area as 2 and 3. Each time an average/poor result comes out the sp will be pushed down another cent. I hate it as well as each half cent drop sees my share portfolio shrinks alot! I have said in the past that unless you intend to buy at a low proce then turn off your computer until after Christmas. I know not doing so is giving me an ulcer. But this will rebound. There are too many really great irons in the fire that purely on the maths, one of them will have to be the baby that pays us off and more. I really think Andewa will be that retirement investment I am looking for, a very early retirement investment. But I would be happy with just a good JV paying off as well. On top of this there is the random factor. There is hardly any buy or sell strength in this company sp. One random panic could drop this sp to whatever the lowest price is. Likewise one bloke with a couple hundred K in his pocket could raise this sp dramatically. My advice is exploit if you can, otherwise turn off computer and enjoy Christmas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $2.042K 446.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8575500 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 18486611 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.