LNR 16.7% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Delta - you tare correct the market was big grades...but the...

1. 1,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Delta - you tare correct the market was big grades...but the expected grades also varies to where the deposit is int he world. If we were getting these grades and lengths in Kalgoorlie, the reaction would be very positive...Different location and different perceptions. The results we are getting while not meeting unrealistic expectations are pouting towards a large deposit which looking at other similar deposits as perviously posted could be very valuable.

The market I think is more disinterested than negative IMHO.

All opinions are welcome as long they are are not emotive and rants, as sometimes appear on HC.

Mgt has put resources into other assets with Ok tedi, who unfortunately have been very slow off the mark. Though that is now changing. It is also progressing with Tassie assets which while not the focus of investors from the last 10 months is still viable for the company in generating value.

I think before Christmas anything left field will come from Ok Tedi, as the current drilling not he shoulders won't be out till Christmas going on previous timings and the deep drilling into the core of the anonamly with the deep drills first up, with results in January.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $8.552M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $396 128K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 6755887 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 35867035 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.30am 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.