LNR 11.1% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

The only thing you are missing delta is qualifying your...

1. 125 Posts.
    The only thing you are missing delta is qualifying your statements by saying you are only interested in the short term. I agree that at the moment the market attitude is negative, people are convinced that the price will keep falling and are content to hold off buying as definitive results from Andewa are several months away. On the bright side for long term holders we have seen very small volumes for the last few months so it is obvious that most holders arent too worried about what is going on right now. Once we get some positive results from the JVs, which will contain higher grades, or we get enough drillings done to start estimating total resource size from Andewa then the tightly held nature of FNT will enable us to retrace our price fairly quickly as everyone sitting on the sidelines right now try to re-enter.

As long as you are happy with how the company is progressing (as I am) then there is no reason to worry about the share price until we get a lot closer to Oct 2012, when cash reserves will be running low. By then however there will be a lot more news from Andewa, Tassie and the JVs all of which will add value to the company. While the market may be steering away from the mining sector right now the fact that commodity prices are continuing to remain at very high levels (thanks to devalued currencies from quantitative easing) we are overdue for a boom period in my opinion.

The only other risk is of course a takeover being launched while our share price is so low. This has been happening across the board in the mining sector and is a very real concern for a company like FNT with a lot of prospective tenements but no real resources to provide value to the company yet. I believe that the low volume of trades however makes this possibility unlikely as most holders seem more interested in watching this company develop than letting the market dictate the price for them.

It has definitely been frustrating watching the share price slowly being eroded while we wait for more results to come out but if you look at how much FNT has going on right now compared to its market cap it is only a matter of time before we get the results we need to add some real value to this company. I am happy to sit on my shares until that day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $9.774M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $3.402K 850.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 8437376 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 17986611 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.