IBG 0.00% 0.3¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Not sure how many Barkers check the zinc thread other than djr,...

1. 3,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    Not sure how many Barkers check the zinc thread other than djr, burnside and sector lead but there are occasionally some interesting posts on the sector and I copy mine of today in response to tobyjack's article from Mining.com...

The boom is underway IMO folks. Apart from the mine depletions, slowly rising demand, and falling LME inventories - other dynamics include the continually falling treatment charges and the Chinese zinc inventories:

SHANGHAI, Nov. 25 (SMM) - Combined zinc inventories in Shanghai, Tianjin and Guangdong were down 15,300 to 225,200 tonnes this past week, SMM data show. Inventories in Shanghai and Tianjin fell, while those in Guangdong were largely stable, see https://news.metal.com/newscontent/...ories-in-china-major-markets-down-smm-reports

At this rate, Chinese inventories will be zero in less than four months! Not that we can expect the rate to continue and also know there are other stocks around the place, however it helps explain why from tobyjack's post "Chinese funds in particular are piling into zinc."

Suggest the market has been more wary than previously, so yawned when POZ reached $1.10 but share prices of IBG, RVR and MCT have responded with more vigour in the last few weeks:

Screen Shot 2016-11-27 at 3.22.08 PM.jpg

Approval for the huge Ironbark project in Greenland is imminent and the news release may further ignite the sector in the run up to Christmas. 2017 promises to be very interesting

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.077M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.417K 1.138M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 83528 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 36055661 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.17am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.